Flexiseq Gel is designed to help to ease painful and stiff joints caused by arthritis. It helps to improve joint function, making movement easier and less painful. Ideal for those who suffer from arthritis or osteoarthritis.
- Eases pain and stiff joints
- Treats knees, shoulder, hip, wrist, ankle and finger pain
Flexiseq Gel eases osteoarthritis by helping to lubricate the stiff and sore joints that are affected by this condition. With regular use, it can help to improve impaired joint function, helping you to move more easily and with less pain.
- Apply Flexiseq Gel to the soft tissues around your affected joint twice a day preferably morning and night.
- If you are treating a knee, shoulder, or hip use a line of gel that is if your index finger.
- If you’re treating an ankle, wrist, or fingers, use a line of gel that is half if your index finger.
- Apply the gel evenly around the joint and allow to dry for 10 minutes before covering
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT
For full details about Flexiseq Joint Pain Gel please see the Patient Information Leaflet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.